Specifically designed for saltwater use, the Cedros spinning reels feature Okuma’s Litecast construction design, Dual Force Drag System for extreme stopping power and our proprietary High Density Gearing with a special corrosion resistant coating. Combine this with a high-speed gear ratio and a customized aluminum handle and you have one of the best saltwater jig fishing reels on the market.
The comprehensive feature list also include 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings, Hydro Block watertight drag seal, machined aluminium, screw in handle and loads more. Classy looks, power and performance in a feature packed, value for money bluewater reel that will put the brakes on the big ones.
Okuma Cedros Spinning Fishing Reel
$255.99 – $289.99
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disc drag adjustment for more precise settings
- Rigid and corrosion resistant Litecast construction
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Dual anti-reverse: Quick-Set and ratchet system
- Manual bail trip function for ultimate reliability
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Orders dispatched in 1-2 business days.
- Orders delivered between 5-10 business days.
- Free shipping not available for oversize items.
Here at Online Fishing, our main focus is striving to maintain a very high level of customer service and satisfaction. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to new and existing customers. We not only deliver Australia wide, but also globally. We provide express and on-time delivery from door to door.
We are proud to stock over 50 reputable brands, at the most competitive prices in both Australia and internationally. Our product range is always expanding. We currently stock fishing reels and rods, combos, fly fishing, lures, sunglasses, terminal tackle, line, clothing and apparel, fishing tools, and much, much more.