Built to Push the Limits
Designed for anglers who target the hardest fighting sportfish, PENN’s new Slammer IV spinning range takes the ultimate workhorse reel to another level. Building off a proven platform of an IPX6 sealed body and spool from the Slammer III range, PENN has redesigned the Dura-Drag system in the Slammer IV to not only be better sealed, but also offer a wider range of usable drag, all while being bearing supported for extra smoothness. HT-100 drag technology is packed into the small, but tough, 2500 size, a new and highly sought-after addition to the Slammer family. Whether you’re live baiting in the surf, spinning from the rocks, popper fishing a coral reef, deepwater jigging or switchbaiting a billfish, the Slammer IV range won’t let you down. Let the battle begin.
- Improved IPX6 rated body and spool design with additional seals
- CNC Gear Technology with brass main and pinion gear
- 8+1 Sealed Stainless Steel Ball Bearing System with additional bearing to support the spool under heavy drag loads
- Sealed Slammer® drag system with Dura-Drag™ carbon fibre washers (sizes 3500-10500)
- Full Metal Body, side plate and rotor to eliminate any flex in frame (sizes 3500-10500)
- Full Metal Body and side plate, with graphite rotor to reduce weight (size 2500 only)
- Machined aluminium power knob and spare EVA knob across the range (excluding 2500 size which has EVA knob only)
- Automatic bail trip (sizes 2500-5500)
- Manual bail trip (sizes 6500-10500)
There are no reviews yet.