38 Express Rampage perfect for a new boat owner
For Sale AUD$545,000 ONO
38 Express Rampage – The Offshore Authority
A beautiful example of these sportsfishing vessels. Very little use, beautifully maintained. Outstanding sea keeping qualities. Would suit new boat buyer. The Rampage 38 is probably the fastest, most fuel-efficient boat in class due to the 13′ 9″ (4.19 m) beam. Her 513 gal. (1,949 L) fuel capacity gives her a 518-nm cruising range at 18 knots with a 10% fuel reserve.
The 38 Express is a proven tournament winner. She turns heads wherever she goes. And when it’s time to get down to some serious fishing, she’s completely equipped. There’s a 100-square foot cockpit in the aft with huge fish boxes, a 55-gallon live well and plenty of storage for rods and rigging. Rampage laminates a half-inch aluminum plate into the cockpit sole for mounting a fighting chair. The center helm has plenty of room for electronic gear. Below, there’s 7-foot headroom and all the room for the extras you’d ever want.
Although a rugged offshore fishing platform, the 38 express is built to a level of comfort and style that appeals to the entire family – the best of both worlds.
- Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin and bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement
- Double-stringer bulkhead construction
- 100 sq. ft. of usable cockpit area
- 55 gallon baitwell with removable baffle and light
- Port and starboard integrated coolers with drains – 25 gallons each
- 5′ 6″ insulated fishboxes with macerator pumpout
- Molded fiberglass helm deck with dual electromechanical rams and cockpit switch
|LOA Hull||45′ 0 “|
|LOA with integrated Pulpit||48′ 8 “|
|Beam||16′ 0 “|
|Approximate Dry Weight, Diesel Engines||36,000 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||700 gals|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Holding Tank Capacity||60 gals|
|Cabin Headroom||6′ 7″|
|Sleeping Accommodations||6 adults|